Here are some dates for member’s diaries:
- 1st or 2nd Thurs in Feb each year = AGM. See each year’s Clubcard for the actual date.
Last date for submitting nominations to join Committee – 2 weeks before AGM
Last date for submitting resolution to be debated at AGM – 2 weeks before AGM
- 1st April = HAC Membership year start – get your clubcard in time!
- Renewing your rod licence = Various types are available, and from 2018 annual ones expire 1 year after the start date, i.e. no longer expiring on the same fixed calender date for everyone. See the EA WEBSITE for details
- Closed season = The only Club Water to have a ‘closed season’ is the River Tern, where no fishing is permitted from the 15 March to 15 June inclusive. For Environment Agency information see HERE
- 1st April to 30th Sept (inclusive) = No fishing in the big marina stretch (between Bridges 63-64) of the canal at Market Drayton